10 Best Natural Tips For Grey Hair in 2019.
10 Best Natural Tips For Grey Hair in 2019. Hair turns gray when the hair follicles produce less melanin. Melanin is the shade that gives regular shading to your hair. Turning gray hair is a characteristic procedure and occurs with maturing.
Hereditary qualities likewise assume an essential job in the turning gray of hair. You can’t change your qualities yet you can surely delay early turning gray with the assistance of home cures.
Grey Hair Causes
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Increased levels of hydrogen peroxide
- Low production of melanin
- Low levels of catalase
- Free radicals in our body
- Higher stress levels
Best Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Greying.
1. Black Tea as a Home Remedy for Grey Hair.
- Black tea gives good melanin and keratin boost to your hair that restores the natural pigment of your hair thereby effectively covers your grey hair.
- The high levels of caffeine and antioxidants in black tea both very benefit hair health. The tannic acid present in black tea darkens your grey hair over a period of time. Similarly, caffeine in black tea stops the production of DTH hormones and prevents hair fall. The more you rinse hair with black tea the more you will see the effect. However excess caffeine may also stunt hair growth, so be careful not to overdo it.
2. Onion Juice for Grey hair
- The catalase enzyme and the antioxidants in onion juice neutralize hydrogen peroxide and help reverse the effect of premature greying of hair. The antibacterial properties help fight infections of the scalp which in turn helps reduce hair fall.
- Onion juice acts as a follicle stimulator when applied to the scalp increases the blood circulation to hair follicles and hence contributes to hair growth.
- Juice from onion improves the blood circulation and also nourishes the hair. They also contain the antioxidant enzyme catalase, vitamin C, copper and folic acid which help to restore your natural hair color and delay greying.
- You can put an onion in a food processor or blender, or you can grate it onto a plate. Strain the onion mash for its juice and then massage into your scalp and let sit for about half an hour twice a week. If the smell is too pungent for you, mix the juice with an egg and 1 tbsp of olive oil before you apply.
3.Shikakai to Prevent Grey Hair.
- Shikakai is an excellent ingredient for hair and it is mixed in various herbal shampoos. The vitamin C and antioxidants in shikakai help promote healthy and quick hair growth by giving your scalp a collagen boost.
- The vitamins also provide necessary micro-nutrients to the hair follicle to nourish hair and grow fast and healthy.
- The essential nutrients present in shikakai keep your hair healthy, prevent breakage and brittleness thereby prevent hair loss. Shikakai is an excellent remedy to regain your hair’s lustrous thickness and length.
4.Henna for Grey Hair.
- Henna’s antibacterial and antifungal properties help maintain scalp health. Henna removes the excess oil from your hair and unclogs the pores.
- Henna also balances pH levels of the scalp and thus strengthen hair follicles. Henna is thus helpful in preventing hair loss, improving hair elasticity and promoting healthy hair growth. Henna not only helps in growing hair faster but also improves hair texture.
5. Curry Leaves with Coconut Oil for Grey Hair.
- Curry leaves are a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins thus increase hair growth and reduce hair loss. The leaves also contain amino acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles thereby promote healthy hair growth.
- The vitamin B in curry leaves nourish and strengthen the hair roots thereby restore the natural melanin pigment of the hair.
6.Amla (Indian Gooseberry) for Grey Hair.
- Amla is a natural coolant that pacifies the excess pitta (causing premature greying) in the body and thereby reduce the greying of hair. Amla also helps renew pigmentation in hair and makes the hair darker and thicker.
- The antioxidants in amla play an important role in neutralizing free radicals that can cause hair fall and greying and thereby act as preventive agents.
- The phytonutrients and minerals present in the amla increase scalp circulation which strengthens your hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth making amla an excellent hair tonic.
- Amla is one of the most popular remedies for greying hair. It is rich with vitamin C and many other antioxidants that help combat grey. To use it, you can drink fresh Amla juice or make a paste with Amla powder in coconut oil and apply directly to your hair and scalp. It might take a few months to reduce the greying but stick with it.
7. Sage and Rosemary to Cure Grey Hair.
- Sage oil increases the blood circulation onto your scalp and improves hair follicle formation thereby promotes healthy hair growth. The antioxidants in sage leaves also help to prevent and reduce the formation of new grey hair.
- Rosemary oil has high nutritional value and anti-inflammatory properties which help in nourishing the hair follicles. Which results in increasing the blood supply in the scalp which in turn enhances hair growth.
- Also, rosemary oil has the ability to prevent and stop the spread of grey hair. These two ingredients Sage and Rosemary used in combination help prevent the greying of hair.
8.Black Sesame Seeds for Grey Hair.
- The essential fatty acids in sesame seeds such as omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 promote hair growth. They also promote hair growth by nourishing, conditioning and promoting a healthy scalp.
- The antioxidants present in the black sesame seeds can neutralize the effect of free radicals thereby prevent greying of hair. The essential minerals in sesame seeds also prevent the greying of hair.
- The calcium and manganese in sesame seeds help to keep the scalp healthy and prevent hair loss. Black sesame seeds promote melanocyte activity to produce melanin and thus restore the hair color.
9. Massage your scalp with natural oils for grey hair.
- Increased circulation is one of the keys if you are wondering how to promote hair growth, and one of the best natural hair growth tips is to use a variety of natural oils to add nutrients to your scalp and then massage them.
- Some common oils used to combat hair falling out hair are olive, almond, coconut, and castor oils. Also, you can throw in rosemary, Aloe Vera, and Amla for an extra boost.
- Massage virgin coconut oil to your hair and scalp, let it soak in for about an hour and then wash with a mild shampoo. Adding this to your hair care routine once a week will condition your natural hair and give it shine without causing excess oil production.best tips for grey hair.
- Blackstrap molasses is what is left over when the sugar crystals are removed during the sugar making process. Using it is one of the best hair care tips for greying hair because it contains three minerals that help retain natural color – manganese, iron and selenium – and copper, which encourages your body to produce the hair pigment melanin. Consume a tablespoon every other day for a couple of months for the best results. Also, be sure to buy molasses that are obtained from sugar cane, not beet sugar.
- Hair is one of the first things people notice about others, and unhealthy hair or hair falling out, or simply oily hair that looks dirty all the time can give anyone fits. Whether you’re looking for natural hair growth tips or simply improving your hair’s health so you can sport natural hairstyles with confidence, rest assured, the right hair care solution is out there.
Best Hair Colours in India 2019.
There are the best hair colors available in the market. These products are widely used in the hair care segment. The right shade is difficult to choose from such a variety of shades. For men, the hair colour products come in a few shades (5-10 shades). The best hair colour won’t look flat or brassy. Good quality hair colours provide superb grey hair coverage. It even hides resistance with greys. Awkward applicators and drippy formulas make things difficult and messy.
Top 5 Best Hair Colours in India 2019.
- Garnier Color Naturals Shade 3 Darkest Brown.
Indus Valley Natural Hair Colour (Black).
Indus Valley Natural Hair Colour (Black).
Revlon Top Speed Hair Color.
Schwarzkopf Essensity Ammonia-Free Permanent Color, 3-0 Dark Brown.
- 10 Best Natural Tips For Grey Hair in 2019.
7.Best Natural Tips For Grey Hair
8. Best tips for grey hair.Best Natural Tips For Grey Hair.